Call Us: 330-735-9775 Opening Hours: 8am - 9pm
WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN?
You can contact me for nutritional or dietary advice at;
- Overweight in children & adults
- Eating emotion (using exercises from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
- Underweight / Malnutrition / Unwanted weight loss
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 and type 2 -> The low- carbohydrate ‘diet’ – keto diet or low-carbohydrate ‘diet’.
- Gestational diabetes
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased cholesterol
- Heart failure
- Stomach complaints
- PMS: Pre Menstrual Syndrome; hormonal imbalance, mood swings, binge eating, gloominess
- Intestinal complaints
- Liver Fatty
- COPD (lung complaints)
- Eating disorders (Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia and BED (Binge Eating Disorder) and Orthorexia (being too busy with healthy food)
- Lactose intolerance
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Nutritional advice for the use of antipsychotics / antidepressants
- Healthy food for all age groups, pregnant women and vegetarians
Unfortunately I am NOT specialized in food intolerances and food allergies.
After a very stressful period of uncertainty and doubts, I can now only say how fantastic it is to run my practice independently.
take a look at the "about me" page
In addition to giving nutritional advice and coaching clients, I also enjoy cooking and being able to use my creativity in the kitchen.
view all my healthy recipes
Dietary advice is reimbursed for 3 hours per calendar year from the basic insurance. The mandatory deductible of € 385 per year does apply to this.
advice on nutrition and diet
stay up to date with the latest news
You won’t often find pizza in a list of healthy meals, but studies show that eating pizza regularly is very healthy. When you choose a good
Because we actually always like pizza, but it is not always a smart idea. With these slightly healthier options we believe that all you can eat is totally permissible.